Our School Uniform
You can order new uniform from myclothing.com.
- Royal blue top
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt
- In the summer a blue and white gingham or striped dress may be worn
- Socks and tights should be grey, black or blue
- No leggings. Shorts, skirts and dresses must be of a modest length.
- Smart sensible school footwear is required – no trainers or Ugg type boots
A Book Bag with the school logo is also needed in school each day.
We expect pupils to be responsible for all of their personal items in school.
We encourage our pupils to take part in individual and team sports as often as possible including extra-curricular activities. It is therefore very important that every child has their PE kit in school at the appropriate times.
If your child is unfit to do PE would you please inform the teacher involved, preferably by letter.
- Blue tee-shirt
- Black shorts
Winter/outdoor PE kit should consist of tracksuit/jogging bottoms with a non-hooded sweat shirt for safety reasons.
Children should place importance on their safety and that of others, therefore no jewellery, ear rings or studs are permitted to be worn during PE sessions, and long hair must be tied back.