Primary School Teacher Required
Would you like to join a team which inspires and nurtures children to fulfil their potential and flourish? If you want to be part of a school that is setting standards and pushing boundaries within teaching and learning, then we would like to hear from you!
The governors are seeking to appoint an imaginative, inspirational and highly enthusiastic class teacher to help us build on the school’s expansion and rapid success. This exciting role would be suitable to all teachers, both newly qualified and those more experienced. The position is a permanent appointment, subject to the relevant probationary period.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- Have proven high standards of teaching and learning.
- Are self-motivated and show initiative.
- Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Have a sense of humour.
In return, we offer:
- A friendly, hard-working and motivated team of staff and governors.
- A commitment to support your career development and excellent opportunities to pursue progression within our three-school hub.
- A full NQT support programme.
- Exceptional resources and IT support, including interactive LCD, iPad, Macbook Air, Apple TV and 1:1 iPads across the school.
- Inspiring, friendly children with excellent behaviour.
- Class sizes of no more than 16 for KS2.
- A well-established outdoor curriculum, and a commitment to outdoor learning.
- An opportunity to be the best.
Our school is seeking to appoint a primary school teacher within KS2, who wants to join us on our journey to excellence. This teaching appointment will be challenging but incredibly rewarding, and our ongoing internal support will enable the successful teacher to reach their potential and maximize their teaching abilities.
Main Pay Scale with the potential for other payments to meet enhanced teacher training and development offered. Newly qualified teacher are also encouraged to apply and equally teachers wishing to progress with leadership commitments.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school and its website are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date - 14th May 2019
Interviews - 22nd May 2019
Start date 1st September 2019 or earlier if possible.
Please explore our website to find out more about our school ethos and values.
Application forms and supporting documents can be downloaded from this page.
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.