0.6 Fte (3 Days) Primary School Teacher Required
Inspire Believe Achieve
Outstanding practitioner wanted for our KS2 class. We are a new leadership team that are working to move our school forward quickly and are looking for someone who wants to join us on our exciting journey. Are you someone who relishes a challenge to enable all pupils to reach their full potential? We are looking for a teacher with excellent assessment for learning skills which can be integrated across our recently developed rich and broad curriculum. We welcome application from teachers, at all stages of their professional development.
We can offer a committed team with strong links with our sister school of Whaplode Church of England Primary School. As part of Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT), we can provide excellent opportunities to nurture and develop individual talent, providing our staff with exciting prospects for the future.
Our ultimate goal is to provide excellence for our children. If this is something that excites you, please read below
We are seeking candidates who:
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- Have proven high standards of teaching and learning.
- Are self-motivated and show initiative.
- Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
In return, we offer:
- A friendly, hard-working and motivated team of staff and governors.
- A commitment to support your career development with enhanced development and training to meet the high expectations of the children.
- Exceptional resources and IT support, including interactive LCD, Ipad, Macbook Air, Apple TV and 1:1 Ipads across the school.
- A school that is affiliated with an ‘Apple Accredited Status’ school that is the South Lincolnshire Regional Training Centre.
- An opportunity to be the best.
Our school is seeking to appoint a teacher that wants to be part of our journey to excellence. This teaching appointment will challenge and test all teaching candidates and our ongoing internal support will enable the successful teacher to reach their potential and maximize their teaching abilities.
Main Pay Scale with the potential for UPS enhancements for exceptional and outstanding practitioners.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
It is important the post holder shares and understands the Christian aims and values of the School and wider Trust.
Visits to the school and its website are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date – 12th March 2018
Interviews to be conducted on or around 27th March 2018
Start date 1st September 2018 or before if available
Please use our website to find out more about our school ethos and values.
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.